·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up a set of saddle bags the other day and they work great

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Nice, and I see you didn't have to go through the trouble of relocating the signals.

·
Registered
57 Posts
A similar set came with my bike a couple of months ago, although I have not tried to mount them. All I have are the bags; i.e. no hardware. They are fairly small and appear to rest nicely against the shocks. Do yours have metal hardware behind them?

·
Registered
509 Posts
New Saddlebags

I bought the Fire and Steel Saddlebag support and turn signal relocation kit from Peter. I used it to put new saddlebags on my 94 Vulcan. I have a picture in the misc. pictures. I haven't figured out how to put it here yet. This is my first picture. If you want to see it go to gallery and it is in the Misc. pictures. Really like the bike, but it is getting time to think about putting it up for the winter

Mcneuby

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no hardware they just support them selves and sit in the helmet locks and the shocks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looking for advice on whether or not these fit well on the 750?

Fieldsheer - Small Slash Saddlebag

12” x 9.5” x 6”

On sale for $70.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I am looking to add saddlebags to my Vulcan 750 also. The year is 2000 and I was wondering what size to get. I would like to have enough room for overnight rides and I was looking at the LeatherUp website. Can someone give me the proper length and width. I will be using a relocation unit on the rear for my lights.

Thanks

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I am looking to add saddlebags to my Vulcan 750 also. The year is 2000 and I was wondering what size to get. I would like to have enough room for overnight rides and I was looking at the LeatherUp website. Can someone give me the proper length and width. I will be using a relocation unit on the rear for my lights.

Thanks
Here is a write up with pics of installing Mutazu hardbags on a vn750.
It will give you an idea of the dimensions even if you want leather bags.
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9851&highlight=mutazu+bags

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
I bought my '02 new, and just went whole hog. I got the Kawasaki saddlebag mounts/turn signal relocator brackets, and the Kawasaki leather saddlebags, made by Auburn Leather. These were bolt on hard leather bags. Local stealer dealer wanted over $400 a set, plus tax. I got them from Michael Andretti Powersports for $280 a set, free shipping, no tax.

Unfortunately, I don't believe any of the original Kawasaki accessories are available new anymore, but you can still find them on eBay.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Yup, when it comes to saddle bags & this bike, sometimes you have to get alittle creative. PS, you pic didn't show up for me. Is the link still good? It might just be at my end today. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts