Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New rider as of July '05. Haven't done any highway yet, but I'm getting there. (Us old guys take time, ya know!) Can't wait for warmer weather and the roads to be cleared of sand and salt.

'93 VNB750
Dk. Blue/Teal
Stock

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey, flap1

where in MA are you from? I live in Billerica, dead between Boston and the NH border. I ride an '04 vn750

Stan

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mansfield. Half way between Boston and Providence RI along Rte. 95

'93 VN750
Dk. Blue/Teal
Stock

·
Registered
387 Posts
Cool! More Massachusetts riders. Looks like we are catching up in numbers to the Pennsylvania riders. I'm in Leominster and ride an '01.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First Time cycle 1994 vn750

Thought I needed something different in my life and got the cycle this year. I took a class on how to ride and have enjoyed it very musch Only road 900 miles and it quit me. The repair shop said it would cost more to fix it than I gave for it. In need of Coupler and final drive.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Maybe we should organize a meet up with the MA, CT, NH, and RI riders. I live in Leominster and do most of my riding into NH.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any of you people still around and still riding your VN750's?
I'm now riding an '04. Maybe. Could have big problems. Would like to meet up with someone near Mansfield to compare rides to see if I really do have a problem. And of course possibly set up some future rides.....

If so, PM me.

·
RedKiltie
4 Posts
Hey, just joined today. I live in Mansfield and ride a 97. Got a little fuel problem I'm working on at the moment. I'm old and live in east mansfield near Norton.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, just joined today. I live in Mansfield and ride a 97. Got a little fuel problem I'm working on at the moment. I'm old and live in east mansfield near Norton.
Sent you an email

1 - 12 of 12 Posts