Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 out of 4 signal lights with badly rusted internals (meal reflector, socket, screws, ect).

I'm looking at replacing all four with after-market or new old stock.

Anybody have any suggestions or websites I should check out?

I found this site , http://www.kandstech.com/, and it has what I'm looking for, but no prices. I'll send them an inquiry.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Outside of eBay or someone here I don't have any good sources for stock replacements.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I have 3 out of 4 signal lights with badly rusted internals (meal reflector, socket, screws, ect).

I'm looking at replacing all four with after-market or new old stock.

Anybody have any suggestions or websites I should check out?

I found this site , http://www.kandstech.com/, and it has what I'm looking for, but no prices. I'll send them an inquiry.
years ago, I purchased four OEM's @ $80.00 + (? $92.00 shipped ?)...
...with VN750 site, I am sure there can be serviceable OEM's found.

:smiley_th

·
Registered
118 Posts
got one from this guy on ebay - new oem, works great - $26.72 each free shipping.
Front
Rear

-EDIT- forgot you were Canadian - not sure about shipping.

or try powersportsuperstore.com
25-2025 front and 25-2026 rear - I think right at $100 US to Saskatoon for all four.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
The sockets are removable with a little penetrating oil and patience....I have a set you can use to replace the 3 wire rear sockets. I might even have the metal reflectors.

I bet the guys who have replaced stock bulbs with my LED boards have reflectors laying around too.
If others have broken stalks, you could use the guts from donor ones.

It might be worth scrounging up other internals and replacing them if you want to keep the stock look.

send me a PM if you want the stuff I have...just cover the shipping and it's yours.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The sockets are removable with a little penetrating oil and patience....I have a set you can use to replace the 3 wire rear sockets. I might even have the metal reflectors.

I bet the guys who have replaced stock bulbs with my LED boards have reflectors laying around too.
If others have broken stalks, you could use the guts from donor ones.

It might be worth scrounging up other internals and replacing them if you want to keep the stock look.

send me a PM if you want the stuff I have...just cover the shipping and it's yours.
Thanks for the offer. Maybe I should look into the LED conversion, this might be a good time to do that.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Maybe I should look into the LED conversion, this might be a good time to do that.

If all the stalks are OK, and you're doin' all of 'em. I think this might be the best time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

If all the stalks are OK, and you're doin' all of 'em. I think this might be the best time.
Yep, that's what I'm going to do.

kc2dgq is going to hook me up with some LED boards, and I just ordered some new covers.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Yep, that's what I'm going to do.

kc2dgq is going to hook me up with some LED boards, and I just ordered some new covers.
What color lenses do you plan on running in the rear?
I have RED, others have CLEAR and also SMOKE.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Smoke.

·
2,527 Posts
I have a bunch of stock signals if you or anyone is interested.
1 Rear New in package (Bike Master) $20 +shipping
1 Front Looks like new $20 +shipping
Plus 2 Rears in very good condition $15 Each or both for $25 + shipping
Roach has 1st dibs....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts