Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks very comfy and comes with an optional driver backrest. I cant seem to find any refferences to any here using this seat. Has anyone tried it on the 750? How do you like it? With the sissy bar extention work with it?

http://www.day-long.com/new_pages/vulcan.html

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I have only heard good things about a Day Long seat.
I don't know anybody that put on on a 750 so far.
I do know they make a great seat though and with a backrest it would be like a couch.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
"Looks very comfy and comes with an optional driver backrest. I cant seem to find any refferences to any here using this seat. Has anyone tried it on the 750? How do you like it? With the sissy bar extention work with it?"

I've looked for comments as well both here and on the Web. I couldn’t find any comments here and those on the net were all positive. Not sure about the sissy bar. In fact, I have that and the luggage rack or whatever you want to call that thing that holds just five pounds. Still, I was sold on the seat after speaking to a very cute and well informed young lady at Russell.

I have an appointment for Aug 10th. I'm sending my seat in since the require it to construct a new seat. I bought a used replacement so I won't be without my bike for three weeks. Once I'm done with it I'll give you first option if you want to use it but I'll need it back because I won’t be selling my bike in the near or distant future with this new Russell day long.

I chose Russell because I would love to ride for more than an hour or so without pain in the keister. Other seats may work for most but not sure they would suite me. I'm taking the chance. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, keep us posted, with pics.

Did you get the backrest also?

If I understand correctly, you are offering to let me borrow your spare seat if I plan to also send off for a russell?

Thanks I may take you up on it..... but if I do it wont be till after the first of the year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts