Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Are you shure your buddy's wife doesn't want him dead? My advice is do not wear red...

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Are you shure your buddy's wife doesn't want him dead? My advice is do not wear red...
Ding ding ding ,we have a winner!I bet his wife already has insurance on both of you guys .Old Dog was late to the party! LOL

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Funny!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
there are some funny answers in here hahaha there are a few people I wish would get chased and caught by a bunch of bulls :)

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
there are some funny answers in here hahaha there are a few people I wish would get chased and caught by a bunch of bulls :)
Aw Ceal, it was all in fun, I really want to see you do whatever flips the water off your lilly, I just don't want to see anyone get hurt though, especially a forum friend... Oh, and I have been chased by bulls...lol...:beerchug:...:beerchug:...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I've always said "If it makes you happy and it makes you feel good, do it".

At the same time though, I believe we would all hate to hear that something bad happened to you. Motorcycle related or not.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I might trip the fat guy! Sounds easier than actually running...

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I ran to the left side of the street and there was a pile up of people at the top of Estafeta street....I didn't go down which was good...cuz a bull ran by and glanced my way and at the people on the ground ( I was hoping he would gore them not me) and he kept on running toward the bull ring. I ran in behind them and after they pen those bulls up...they bring out baby bulls with horns clipped. Then you get to dodge them for a while...after its over ..you start drinking Calimotcho which is half table wine and half coca cola ...all night long. Parades in the streets and complete drunkeness like Mardi Gras.

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
^ Sounds awesome, glad you survived. You also not only participated in something historic, you have mad bragging rights. I'll have to check the links when I'm not at work - can't get facebook here. Can you post a picture or two here?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts