·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Let me know on the sale pending one and I am wanting the backrest for sure, can you message me details please?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Let me know on the sale pending one and I am wanting the backrest for sure, can you message me details please?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
will do. but won't be until later today. please stand by........

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
shout out to "Clemww", I sent you a pm. you are first on the list for items you pm'ed me about. but if I don't hear from you in the next 24hrs, then I'm moving on to the next person that is interested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just wanted to see if you still have the K&N air filters. I know I'm asking a bit ahead of time, but if you have them the day I get the 'ol disability check in the next few weeks, I'll take them for sure!!! It will be here the 20th or the 26th depending....... Hopefully the sooner. Just please let me know ahead of then if they're available, because the day I get my check, is the day I'm going to be ordering some.
Thanks!!!!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Just wanted to see if you still have the K&N air filters. I know I'm asking a bit ahead of time, but if you have them the day I get the 'ol disability check in the next few weeks, I'll take them for sure!!! It will be here the 20th or the 26th depending....... Hopefully the sooner. Just please let me know ahead of then if they're available, because the day I get my check, is the day I'm going to be ordering some.
Thanks!!!!
Yes, the K&N air filters are still available. But, now you have first dibs on them! So, I will gladly hold them for you. Just let me know when you're ready.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just wanted to know if you got my PM???
If for some reason you didn't let me know, I still want the K&N filters, can send money today!!!
Please get in touch with me.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Just wanted to know if you got my PM???
If for some reason you didn't let me know, I still want the K&N filters, can send money today!!!
Please get in touch with me.
"Damn it Man"! :wink2: Yes, I got your PM. but when I tried to pm you back, it wouldn't let me. :doh: so, I dropped you an email. :grin2:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
back on the market...…

Mustang seat - $200

and

extended (passenger) backrest, like new - $100

there are still a few other items up for sale too. I will give it a few more weeks here and then it will be off to "flee-bay" with them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Brother,
I have the cash, (been through a lot as of late), and if you still have those K&N air filters, I have the money. You can reach me ANYTIME at (404)276-4145.
Really sorry it's taken me so long.
Thanks again,
Bob

21 - 40 of 52 Posts