Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it has only taken me 5 years, but I have finally rode my motorcycle in the month of February!

with the help of my awesome wife, we tagged teamed the the ice covered driveway and made a path to the road. then I put on my gear and fired up the winter beater "The Iron Maiden" (my 1980 Honda CM400T) and took her out for a nice 13 mile ride around town. the temp. was 45 degrees today. so it was not really a cold ride at all! so now I can say that I have rode my motorcycle at least once in every month of the year!:smiley_th

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
my driveway is melted off but my shed is all the way in the back yard and the ground is super soft so when I do get it out I have to lay boards down all the way to the driveway! that sucks!

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
You don't want to know the conditions here, you really don't. You would sob into your diet coke if you heard about the low 70's, blue sky, clean dry twisty roads I've been riding. Nope, won't mention it.

Put almost 1000 miles on my ride in the last week and a half. Hope conditions improve for you soon!

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
48 degrees in south central, WI. Rode for a bit this afternoon and evening. Was even nicer than my two rides a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I got to put about 120 miles on mine yesterday. We got up in the mid 50's.

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
You don't want to know the conditions here, you really don't. You would sob into your diet coke if you heard about the low 70's, blue sky, clean dry twisty roads I've been riding. Nope, won't mention it.

Put almost 1000 miles on my ride in the last week and a half. Hope conditions improve for you soon!
They are improved.

I'll be out today, 59 and sunny. Gusts up to 45 but me at a buck 80 and the Meanie at 900, we shouldn't have a problem. Nice all week here too, right near 55 and sunny all week. Rare as hell for February here but you won't find me complaining!!! :motorcycl

·
Registered
40 Posts
It was 66 degrees here in louisiana sunday, I got to ride all of about 10 minutes after assembling my bike before my battery went dead but it was nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts