Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather being as gorgeous as can be today, I talked my wife into getting on the back of my 750 and took a ride into downtown Miami for some window shopping. So nice to have a day off during the week.:rockon:
Traffic is brutal on the Palmetto expressway though. But it was so nice having my hot little mamma on the back. :D
Total miles today was over 100. This is without a doubt THE reason I'm so glad I bought my baby. And it only cost about $8 to fill up the tank afterward. What a fantastic yet inexpensive date out with the wife!

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Weather being as gorgeous as can be today, I talked my wife into getting on the back of my 750 and took a ride into downtown Miami for some window shopping. So nice to have a day off during the week.:rockon:
Traffic is brutal on the Palmetto expressway though. But it was so nice having my hot little mamma on the back. :D
Total miles today was over 100. This is without a doubt THE reason I'm so glad I bought my baby. And it only cost about $8 to fill up the tank afterward. What a fantastic yet inexpensive date out with the wife!
Glad you had fun with your baby mama! Sounds like the perfect day. She's not for rent is she? The baby, not the mama...

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Good to hear about the afternoon ride with your hot little mamma. I hope it continued on into a romantic evening! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts