Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give props to roadstercycle.com and revzilla.com.

Ordered a MOSFET stator super kit from roadstercycle.com and everything was ready to go. Jack answered all of my questions within a day and shipping was fast. I had a problem and he even offered up his phone number to walk me through a test with my charging system...excellent customer service.

Bought the majority of my gear and my v and h cruzers pipes from revzilla.com.
They have video reviews of most of their products, which are very reasonably priced. It was the cheapest place I found the cruzers especially when you factor in free shipping on everything over $39.99. They have no hassle returns and exchanges you cover shipping it back to them and they pay to ship it back to you. They also have a reward program that gives you $5 off of your next order for every $100 spent.

I highly reccomended both of these places

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Other than my credit card info being stolen off Revzilla servers, they are good. They did not however, offer any credit monitoring of any sort. That I thought was lame and will look to other outlets where possible.

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
I'll recommend Jack to anyone needing a MOSFET. He worked with me on mine and even held off on the warranty date to give me time to get going with it. Now that's having confidence in your product. Haven't had a bit of trouble with the charging system since the MOSFET and TPE stator went in.

·
Super Moderator
11,815 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't you mean Partzilla? Or was your own thread a mistake:
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41138

So which is it????
I was actually wondering the same thing. I've never had any issues with my credit card being compromised from revzilla and I've ordered a decent amount of items from there on separate occasions to make use of the $5 off next order...every dollar counts these days

1 - 5 of 5 Posts