Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my right indacator blinker light stays on as well as my right rear blinker. but works fine when I use the blinker
so it looks like i have one marker light and from what i read on here the rear light are just blinkers anyone have any ideas what it could be

·
Registered
77 Posts
Bulbs or bulb orientation?

On a stock set-up the front bulbs are #1034 dual filament bulbs. The rear bulbs are #1073 single filament bulbs. Check that AND sometimes when the bulbs are forced in the socket incorrectly (i.e. the "tits" [as Dad called 'em] are rotated 180deg) that can cause your problem. Have you ever been behind a car that has 1 super bright taillight and one of regular brightness? Inverted tits causes that. Have you changed any bulbs recently? Good luck my fiendish friend. -jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah dads have away with words and yes my dads speaks the same lingo and that was the first thing i checked. I also took the left one out and put it on the right side put two new #1073 in bothsides and it still lights up. i have traced the wires no bare wire I have no clue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts