Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to be at Riding Into History at the World Golf Village this Saturday? How about doing the Wounded Warriors charity ride from Adamec Harley on Saturday? I'm going to be doing both.

Here is the website for anyone interested:
http://www.ridingintohistory.org

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, based on the overwhelming response here I guess I can expect to be the lone vn750 member there. :) Anyway, I'll be heading to Adamec for the ride in the morning with some friends (2 Suzuki Boulevards, 1 Vulcan 1500, a Can Am Spyder and me). I'll try to take some pictures of the old bikes to share.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
If I would have known ahead of time I would have loved to! I not in the know of things like this so keep me informed and I'll try to make some!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry man. I'll try to give more lead time in the future. I just happened to see this in the Folio I think...maybe the Creekline paper we get out here at WGV. One of those.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so there were some really neat old bikes there. I have my 108 photos uploaded to an album here but here are a few highlights:

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Those are some killer bikes, I would have loved to been there. I didn't even know about it, I would have taken the 2 hour trip north. My dad is a wounded warrior, also the house next to me is being donated to a wounded warrior. Great charity!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts