Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I made a riders map for the boards. I know there's a ton of riders here in California, so post yourself on the map if you're interested in organizing rides, etc. :smiley_th

http://map.vulcan750.net/

I've been meaning to setup a get-together for Southern California riders, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm hoping to get that going soon if there's interest.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I am on there,Thanks for the work TH :smiley_th

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Third attempt seems to be the charm.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Posted!

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Wow....My town doesn't exist...bummer. Said "Error". Location Invalid"
You are not allowed to be on the Map !

jk....

Retry, more than one attempt for success is not uncommon with this map.

Third attempt seems to be the charm.

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ive noticed many sites having issues....probably due to what "might happen" on 12-21-2012.....Im seeing stuff already.....solar flares are up, increased global quakes....should all subside by 2016.... ;)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Just a note...Tanner, who runs the map, has been away...he posted in the mods section that he was gong to be away...did not leave a date of return...but I dont believe the issue is in Tanners realm...seems like the site itself is down for maintenance. I pinged it....no returns...give it a few days....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,363 Posts
Ive noticed many sites having issues....probably due to what "might happen" on 12-21-2012.....Im seeing stuff already.....solar flares are up, increased global quakes....should all subside by 2016.... ;)
from what i hear the goverment won't let it happen.we should be save.lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Dont matter brother Doc...Im heavily armed...a pole reversal here in the hills will simply be an "annoyance"...lol....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts