Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know all the details but here is what i do know

yesterday mid day a guy was on his bike just outside of town and pulled out from a stop sign to make his turn onto the old farm to market road and wham he got hit

from what i can tell is that it was his fault because he didnt see the bike comming the guy at the stop sign got minor scratches and the bike is salvageable the guy on the other bike that was doing the speed limit and was even reported to have waved at the first guy was care flighted out and was unconscious with no pulse and was not breathing

i was not there so i didnt see it first hand but it doesnt sound good for him i can only hope that he has a strong soul like my brother in law because he two was basically dead when the ambulance arrived after his wreck but he wasnt finished living and fought to get well asap which i believe saved his life

i hope the same goes for this rider :carryflag

and just a reminder to all you bikers you too have to look twice for motorcycles

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A bike hitting a bike....yeah, happens more than you'd think...

Hope both come out OK.
havent heard anything around town today but if i do i will let you guys know

i have heard of plenty of bikes taking a corner too fast and hitting an oncoming bike or guys riding in formation and not having enough room when something happens but this is the first i have ever heard of where one pulls out infront of another in broad daylight

i have become way more aware of other bikes on the road since day one of me riding one myself so i guess i take it for granted that other bikers do the same
at least cruiser riders any ways

1 - 3 of 3 Posts