Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.. popped in to razee motorcycle shop in rhode island yesterday for a pre inspection checkup on my newly acquired vn750 - they are very cool folks.. pointed out what I needed to fix up. I also chatted to them about parts and some carb issues up in the parts dept - very helpful guys..

In case anyone needed a cool shop in the NE area - well worth a visit. The have a lot of new gear as well -

their addy is: razeemotorcycle.com

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Just make sure to double check anything a shop tells you with this site. A lot of times shops are very inaccurate when diagnosing VN750 issues.

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.. popped in to razee motorcycle shop in rhode island yesterday for a pre inspection checkup on my newly acquired vn750 - they are very cool folks.. pointed out what I needed to fix up. I also chatted to them about parts and some carb issues up in the parts dept - very helpful guys..

In case anyone needed a cool shop in the NE area - well worth a visit. The have a lot of new gear as well -

their addy is: razeemotorcycle.com
I live a half hour away from here, and work 15 minutes from the place. Cool place to go.

They will be seeing my Vulcan for an inspection soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts