Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Returning Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I'm returning to the Vulcan forum after long absence. My 1995 VN750 was sitting with the carbs off for a couple of years. I finally got around to cleaning them and getting them back on the bike. I knew it was going to be a pain getting the carbs back on, I guess that one reason for the long delay in tackling the job.

Let me tell you, it was a learning experience, but I did learn some tricks and secrets to getting the job done. I'd be glad to share some, or all of them with the forum. I suspect that "how do I get the carbs back on a VN750," is probably one of the most asked question here and on other places on the web. Like I said, I know someone somewhere, (probably here) posted the complete routine with all the secrets, but I just didn't find it.

I got many answers to that question ...here, as well as on other sites, but didn't find any one post or video that really gave me all the secrets, but now, I think I have them. At least, I have a method that worked for me. I really need to get it down in black and white so I won't forget how I did it, if God forbid, the time come I ever have to reinstall carbs on one of these bikes again.

I'll post my method when I get it down on paper, (or MSWORD) so others can read how I managed it. Maybe I can even post some photo illustrations if that's possible here.

Glad to be back aboard...

Singerray
AKA "The Dude"

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Welcome back

·