Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just some guy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

So while my bike is in the shop getting a new stator & R/R put on :(,
I'm looking to upgrade some of the older parts on the 86 750 that I have.

Has anyone ever tried to fit the fenders from the VN900, tank/gauges on their 750?
I'm thinking about doing some mod work while it's in there.

Thoughts?

Kevin

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
not to sound rude but after the price of a stator swap at the shop and the price of parts and labor to do the mods you suggest i think it would be cheaper to just buy a vn900

but to answer your question yeah you can make those things fit with a bit of creative thinking

·
Just some guy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not to sound rude but after the price of a stator swap at the shop and the price of parts and labor to do the mods you suggest i think it would be cheaper to just buy a vn900

but to answer your question yeah you can make those things fit with a bit of creative thinking

I ask myself that same question every day. Problem is that I bought the bike from a guy on CL who didn't tell me certain problems were there.

Took the bike in for a tuneup and some other things and the bill started jumping. It was one of those moments where I've got too much invested to just scrap it. Ya know?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Check out my builds thread...."Bessie, the Metamorphosis"....a got a ton of Harley parts on mine, homemade parts, parts from other bikes....it aint a VN700 no more.....it can be done....ANYTHING can be done, if ya want it to be....

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30297

·
Registered
7,637 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I prefer Bing for image searches....safer, as they dont hook you to the site, and you have an option of different sizes.....

VN900 Classic fender....there is a VN900 custom too....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts