Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you guys over 50 know what Im talking about...mostly though, the Indian cycles indian head on the front fender, or better yet, the hood ornaments on cars (Pontiac, Olds, etc)...especially those which lit up...

For thos guys who have sorta dressed their bike out with bags, windshield, etc....this is fer you !...and picture whitewalls on and fishtail tips to boot !...

I think Merc may be very interested in this....

http://www.americanfenderart.com/2009/11/growling-wolf-fender-ornament.html

http://www.ricker.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=1339&ParentCat=351

·
Sparky!!!
8,696 Posts
Those are cool.. I need a Screeching Wraith, or something ghastly like that... depending on the direction I go for paint. Or the other direction would be an Indian headdress with scull (that would fit the woody concept bike better).

I really need about 4 more vulcans... grrrr

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to get a wolf's head with blue illuminated eyes....depending on how bad this winter is, I may take a crack at making these....the molds anyway...the actual castings would need to be farmed out...
Remember the Pontiac Indian head with the yellow glowing eyes ?...that used to freak the heck outta me when I was a kid....dad had a 54....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Interesting wolfie, The Indian motorcycles do have their fender ornament, I think for my conversion I am going to just do rattle can black and that's it, kind of a simplicity look.

Off to yard work

Kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I picked up a great deal on this holiday weekend at a garage sale...$1...its a civil war infantryman's skull in a blue cap (Yankee)...thats goin on my front fender...they had some others, and was gonna get them too to send to a few special people, but were gone next day...was a nice Reb one there....damn !...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im thinkin of drillin out the eye sockets and mebbe adding some LEDs attached to the turn signals...I gotta talk to KC about that...he's the LED pro...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts