Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Doug,

THANKS so much for caring like that--I got the forwarded message that you were curious to hear how I"m doing. You're very kind to care....<S>

I hope you'll overlook my hesitation about signing into the VN750 forum....ALOT of changes have happened to me, and I'm just not prepared for a barrage of emails and questions regarding the VN750. I'm working a full-time, very busy job these days (Journalist career took a backseat) and barely enough time just to check my email. It's not as though I don't appreciate all the concern in the forum for my welfare, it's just that I know I'll receive a heck of alot email with open ended questions that require the time I don't have online anymore.

You're welcome, however, to pass along the information that due to the man who left me after 8 years together, I've had to make alot of changes. I bought a house up here and I still have my Vulcan 750. Since I moved to Alaska, there's not nearly the kind of riding season I knew in Texas (obviously), but I will probably have to get rid of the Vulcan someday as it now has 109,000 miles on it! (it's an enigma) I also acquired a used Honda Shadow Sabre earlier this year, and so it goes--now, I have TWO motorcycles to maintain! Only bummer is getting parts up here (very expensive shipping), so I imagine when the Vulcan dies--it has to go <sigh--no choice>. There's no Vulcan 750's to speak of in Alaska.......

Anyway, I better get back to work, but please send my regards to the group and tell them I miss what once was...but have to move on in life I suppose.

Take care.
gYpSy Michelle

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Thanks for passing that on Fergy.Thats a shame!! Her sight was the first thing I found when I was thinking about buying my 750 and I enjoyed every bit of it.Well I sure wish her the best of luck for the future.As I am sure we all do.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Michelle? You mean her name ain't Gypsy? I hope you told her about all the people looking at her site and wanting at least a copy of the site somewhere. I'm with Eggnog - it was the site I found first dealing with some of the issues about the bike. I hope she knows the legacy she started.

·
Registered
299 Posts
:beerchug: GEE She sounds like a real nice person I have no idea who she is I just hope she does well in life GOOD LUCK GYPSY.........................................

·
Geek
872 Posts
Eggnog said:
Her sight was the first thing I found when I was thinking about buying my 750.
Yup, me too. Came up on Google all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts