Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how to go about removing the adhesive emlems (flying V and vulcan750). I read on the yahoo group that weed wacker line and goo gone can be used, but there was no explanation on how to do it. Any suggestions or experience would be appreciated.

Please don't think I'm embarrassed about the 750 (I love my kaw) I just want to move them to a different place on the bike.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Use a good nylon fishing line, not to thick, stick it behind the emblem and in a sawing motion cut the double face tape that's used to adhere the emblems, then use some Goo Gone to soften the adhesive to make removal of what's left much easier. Hope that answers your question.

cav_vet said:
I was wondering how to go about removing the adhesive emlems (flying V and vulcan750). I read on the yahoo group that weed wacker line and goo gone can be used, but there was no explanation on how to do it. Any suggestions or experience would be appreciated.

Please don't think I'm embarrassed about the 750 (I love my kaw) I just want to move them to a different place on the bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it does
Thanks alot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts