Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm a newbie, just picked up a used '04 750 a couple of weeks ago. Got saddle bags in the mail today with a signal relocation kit, and I hit a snag.

I have the seat removed and I'm looking at the wiring for the signals, and I can't seem to find where you actually disconnect them. I see what looks like fuses along the wires, and I see a m/f connector on the wire for what looks like the tail light, but nothing that seems to disconnect the turn signal wires. Am I just missing something that should be right under my nose? Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey all, I'm a newbie, just picked up a used '04 750 a couple of weeks ago. Got saddle bags in the mail today with a signal relocation kit, and I hit a snag.

I have the seat removed and I'm looking at the wiring for the signals, and I can't seem to find where you actually disconnect them. I see what looks like fuses along the wires, and I see a m/f connector on the wire for what looks like the tail light, but nothing that seems to disconnect the turn signal wires. Am I just missing something that should be right under my nose? Thanks!
the wires that go to the turn lights have a male female disconnect looks like inline fuse

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS. That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to go yanking on fuses when there was a disconnect hiding somewhere...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts