Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have unsuccessfully tried to find a kit to relocate my rear turn signals, but the dealer tells me Kawasaki is no longer supplying this item. I then searched the net and still no go.

Does anyone have any idea how to find one of these critters? I saw the relocation to the rear light but I prefer the Kawa OEM version as it is supplied with the bracket and location for the helmet locks...

Thanks guys and gals for any assistance you can provide.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have tried and tried to find the relocation kit. It comes with the supports when you buy them from KAW but you can't buy them seperately. Trust me... Just buy the OEM from Kaw and you will save yourself time and intense aggravation! :dead_hors

although I did hear from my kaw dealer that they no longer sell the ones that move the lights back, rather they now install into the bags (how f*&^^&** stupid is that?) I would call Kaw myself, but I don't want to burst into tears on the phone.:(

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Kait? Tears? I'd be afraid that THEY would bust into tears on the phone.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Dta116, you have mail

·
Registered
699 Posts
I still say the shadows will work.........dam I just started back to work, once I straighten out from the month off I am buying it myself then taking a pic of it in place

·
Registered
553 Posts
Does knifemaker still sell his relocation bracket??

·
Registered
495 Posts
nope. I tried that first!

kait

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Woody said:
Does knifemaker still sell his relocation bracket??

No, Hi posted that he quit and only makes floorboards in limited quanitys.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks like there would be enough room to just mount them to the side of the fender. I know not desirable but it would work. Guess finding the Kaw ones will turn into a winter project for some. Wonder if I should sell mine, hmmmm...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts