Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Heading to the DARKSIDE!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas.....I was at a local dealer last weekend and they had a used 2005 750. It had a steel chromed bracket on the back that moved the OEM turn signals back like 3" to clear the lids of saddlebags and moved the helmet locks to the rear of the bike.....so if you were looking at the bike from the back...you would be looking at them. The bike also had saddlebag supports ...but no bags on it. This bracket was really cool! HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN THIS OR KNOW WHERE TO BUY ONE? I would offer to buy the one off the bike at the dealer buy if I show great interest in it they will either want a fortune for it or not want to sell it because it is a good selling point!

·
2,527 Posts
I just saw the relocation brackets on ebay last week for only $20. Don't know if they are still there.... UPDATE - no they are not there anymore, someone here probably scooped them up already.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I purchased a rear turn signal relocation kit from Kuryakyn. It has a solid chrome back plate, goes on the back of your plate then a piece for each side then the trurn signals attach to then. $35 ish. Chrome looks good. Don't use my helmet lock, never investigated it but I know I've seen several options.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Knifemaker has a link to his relocation bracket design in his sig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts