Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to relocate for saddle bags.
Who's happy with their T/S relocation? I'm sure there are several options that have been tried.
Is there any consensus on the best and/or simplest?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I purchased a set of relocation F&S Turn signal brackets from a fellow group member here and installed them a few months ago. I sure do like having the turn signals back a little further to allow for more room to open my saddlebags. It was well worth the effort. Hope you cab find a good deal on a set like I did. It was a simple and quick installation.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
me either.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Link doesn`t work for me.:(
weird, link worked when I tried it.
Found the T/S license plate mount bracket diagram on the yahoo vn750 group page, under files.
It's next to the last file at the bottom.
Maybe this link to the yahoo vn750 site will work or you might have to sign up to join the group to get access??? Good info there too.
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/VN750/

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
I would LOVE to have one of KC_Matt's cutom built luggage rack with turn signal relocation brackets on it!! Then I could put on the bags that I want.

·
Heading to the DARKSIDE!
177 Posts
I am just thinking of doing the relocation that someone else on here did.... mounting them to the sides of the Taillight housing......seems quick and simple. Then I will just make some custom cover plates(polished Stainless Steel) for covering the original holes where the T/S are at from the factory. Nothing can be put in that area anyways(I have the luggage rack).:smiley_th

·
Registered
88 Posts
It all depends.
Here's what I used to fill the holes left over from a T/S relocation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts