Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to help out my father in law. He has a 1986 Vulcan 750 and ever since he has owned it the rear seat compartment cover has been missing. I am wondering if anyone knows where I could get one of those covers.

Thanks.

·
Heading to the DARKSIDE!
177 Posts
My best suggestion would be E-Bay.........other than that maybe Bike bandit.com or Cheap cycle parts.com:smiley_th

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Once in awhile you will find a complete tool box on ebay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All those in the ebay link are still missing the cover. There was one a couple weeks ago on ebay but it was outrageously overpriced (big shocker there).

·
Registered
555 Posts
you can buy them from a couple websites it's a little pricey.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Someone here made a replacement cover and posted how they did it. Seems like they provided instructions and measurements, but I can't find the post at the moment.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Someone here made a replacement cover and posted how they did it. Seems like they provided instructions and measurements, but I can't find the post at the moment.
Yes, a couple of years back a cover was fabricated from wood and painted with black enamel.

IIRC, another was made from aluminum or stainless steel, but I don`t recall the details or if any pics were posted on our gallery for either of these covers, or if links were made to offsite storage/display.:(

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts