Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this may be a really silly question, but I just bought a VN750 yesterday and have been giving it the go over today as well as cleaning her up. Here is the question.

When I went out for a ride this evening, I noticed that the front amber marker/signal lights were lit and that when I applied the signal it would flash. However, the rear ones were not lit until I used the turn signal and then it would flash properly. Is this supposed to be like this? I would assume that they would be on all the time the same as the front ones. If they are supposed to be on, anyone have any ideas on what may be wrong? If they are not supposed to be lit all the time, does anyone have any idea on how to make them stay lit? It seems that it would be safer for them to be on all the time.

If this question is already on the forum I apologize. I searched and was unable to find anything on this particular situation.

Thanks,
browngd
'93 VN750
Cobra Pipes
PowerMax Battery
Leather Saddlebags

·
Registered
77 Posts
Browngd, that is how they work. Front are marker/turn signals. rear are just signal lights. Good project to convert them to turn/brake/driving lights? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts