Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
HERE is the Kawasaki Fire & Steel Luggage Rack on eBay, you might be able to get it cheaper from a Kawa dealership though or do some more searching on eBay.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Heh...been looking for one too...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
That is one pricey rack.

DT

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Where can i get a rear luggagae rack for a 02 vn750 all my magazines offer for the vn800
I think someone said a while ago that the rack for the vn800 will fit the vn750 too. Check part numbers at a dealer to be sure.

·
Registered
166 Posts
No ...A vn800 rack WILL NOT work on our bikes. Check out pics on e-bay . Totally different hookup. I shouldnt say "No it wont work" as we have many craftsman among our brotherhood. /;o)
Amsoil man

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I stand corrected. I thought I read they would fit, but I have never compared pictures. Thanks for the correction.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
I did a ton of research before asking for mine. I checked how its installed then looked at dozens of racks. Wait what? The only one that works for our bikes without mods is the Kawi one designed for our bikes. After loads more research I couldn't find it for less than 84 beans. It looks really good on our bikes though and its bigger than the pictures make it look. Even though the sticker on it says 5lb max, its good for about 20 or 30. I strapped a full case of Corona to it and it was fine...

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
I did a ton of research before asking for mine. I checked how its installed then looked at dozens of racks. Wait what? The only one that works for our bikes without mods is the Kawi one designed for our bikes. After loads more research I couldn't find it for less than 84 beans. It looks really good on our bikes though and its bigger than the pictures make it look. Even though the sticker on it says 5lb max, its good for about 20 or 30. I strapped a full case of Corona to it and it was fine...
when i had my vn1500 it had hardbags with drain holes and pieces of removable foam for the ice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts