Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Louder IS better!
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my bike back a few days ago and i have been ridin the hell out of it, and now i have 2 questions, I have no real knowledge of the lights on the rear end and i have burnt out 2 license plate lights and I dont know why, any suggestions? and also if i were to buy those "sport bike" tail lights that are bullet shaped and have a threaded mounting piece is the wiring pretty much plug and play or are there things i need to know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
if you are talking about the bullet shaped license lights all they require is to be wired into the tailight circuit and to be grounded well if they only have a single wire.:smiley_th

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
If you've burned out two license plate lights there might be a bad ground wire or you're using the wrong lights. The license plate uses a 12 volt 8 watt bulb.

·
Louder IS better!
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, just looked at the package for the bulbs...im an idiot, bought the wrong bulbs. as for the bullet shaped lights i meant the turn signals, i should have been more clear on that one. thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
11,834 Posts
You might have a problem if the turn signal lights are LED"s. They do not suck up alot of power, which is good, but because of this they may not blink properly. I think you need some kind of electrical thingy to make them work on bikes that did not have LED's standard.

KM

·
Registered
166 Posts
i put led,s blinkers on my 750 didnt put the relay for the led,s on they just blink alittle faster

1 - 6 of 6 Posts