Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many have asked throught the time Ihave been a menber of VN750 . I have just completed a simple swap with a 2004 VN1500 Vulan CLASSIC.. Here are the results except for lights which will be LEDS.
I tried to upload pics but donot see. Oh here they are.. Any questions please dont hesitate..Amsoil man

rear fender.jpg

Attachments

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Looks pretty good :smiley_th

Was it a direct bolt on, or did you need to make it fit?

Although, now it looks like you'll need to raise the bike up a good bit to remove the rear wheel.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only adjustments were with a body hammer..I was a autobody tech for 28 yrs so I had all equipment to call upon..Only needed hammer and marker to ding in. Mu bag bkts also just bolted up. Mounts in front (2) four others.. I can do more pics if needed..This will hide my hitch well.. Amsoil man

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Looks good, what kinda big ole seat you running there?I have been thinking rear fender since I moved my License Plate and it slings a lot more water now,I also saw on here where some one had put a 81 GL1100 front fender on a VN 750 those two together look like a good combo.

·
Registered
707 Posts
nice job there man.... thats looking good.... you going to do the front fender to match?? i was thinking the same thing but instead of the fish tail have it go straight down... king of like just extending the fender that is already on it...

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
The only adjustments were with a body hammer..I was a autobody tech for 28 yrs so I had all equipment to call upon..Only needed hammer and marker to ding in. Mu bag bkts also just bolted up. Mounts in front (2) four others.. I can do more pics if needed..This will hide my hitch well.. Amsoil man
I'd like to see how you mounted your hitch.

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Amsoil Man said:
Any questions please dont hesitate..Amsoil man
I have 2 quick question for you,

Did the fender fit under or over the rear frame struts?

What did you mean by "To ding in"?

Peace:beerchug:

·
Registered
241 Posts
3 Questions.

1) How much time did it take for you to get the fender to fit?

2) This winter, would you be interested in making one fit for me if I sent you the fender?

3) If so, how much are we talking?

lol

Looks sweet man. It's rawkin'.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I have 2 quick question for you,

Did the fender fit under or over the rear frame struts?

What did you mean by "To ding in"?

Peace:beerchug:
hammer time lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts