Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again well finally got my stator done along with my rear brakes my peddle was sticking so I went and changed them out but al back together now and the peddle is still stuck any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s what I was kind of thinking when I actuate the level on the brake it self it pops right back but when I use the pedal it sticks down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also having a huge brain fart. Blue and brown wires that hook up by the rear brake pedal I assume to illuminate the lamp when pedal is pressed what does that connect too

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
The brown is v+ from the battery via the ignition switch, and is shared with horns and some dash lights (which shouldn't be affected by disconnecting that plug). The blue goes straight to the brake light.
The turn signals are basically unrelated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The brown is v+ from the battery via the ignition switch, and is shared with horns and some dash lights (which shouldn't be affected by disconnecting that plug). The blue goes straight to the brake light.
The turn signals are basically unrelated.
Weird they were working perfectly then then the two wires got disconnected for a stator job now they do not work I’ll have to take a peek when I get home from work

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
I honestly am not sure I never removed it. Haven’t had too. It’s raining here so I could only peek under my cover but it looks like it runs across the front of the motor and there are a few wiring connectors on the front left side of the bike.

·
Registered
863 Posts
yes can you send me a picture of where that leads too?
I don't have a picture, but they cross over to the left side of the bike, between the frame and the lower front of the engine (near the starter). The connection point is basically the bottom left corner of the radiator.

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Thanks for confirming, I wasn’t 100% sure. I said that earlier assuming I’d be corrected if wrong.
But, the lesson learned here should be since we’re in the age of the smart phone, take pics as you break things down ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for confirming, I wasn’t 100% sure. I said that earlier assuming I’d be corrected if wrong.
But, the lesson learned here should be since we’re in the age of the smart phone, take pics as you break things down ;)
I was pretty good with everything tearing it down of course the one thing I didn’t take a picture of is the one thing I can find and now my bike will not start was running yesterday the. Just died and will not start I’m over this bike 😅

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Follow the frame tube on the front left of the bike, there’s a a black connector pretty much at the bottom. It should be unhooked if that’s what you disconnected.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
I was pretty good with everything tearing it down of course the one thing I didn’t take a picture of is the one thing I can find and now my bike will not start was running yesterday the. Just died and will not start I’m over this bike 😅
"Endeavor to Persevere!" - Chief Dan George- "Outlaw Josey Wales"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.