Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Into the Darkness
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out on my bike yesterday, and came up to a stop sign when I pushed down the rear brake pedal and the bike was not slowing down correctly. I noticed that there was way to much play on the pedal. Well there wasn't any cars in the intersection so I put the bike into neutral and put it on the kick stand. Looked at the brake cable noticed it was broke. Well then I looked at the gauge on the brake housing, and noticed it was almost done. Now I did get a new cable for the rear brake, but I'm also going to replace the brake shoes before I take it back out on the road just for safety in needing to have good brakes. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get the brake shoes from that will have a decent price on them. If you know a good location please give me the link so I can check out the prices.

·
Registered
555 Posts
best prices i found were on ebay. or cheapcycleparts.com.

·
Into the Darkness
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Be aware, my experience with cheap cycle parts is that they order the parts when they recieve the order from you and then reship once they recieve them. Prices and stock are great, but shipping speed is just ok.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts