Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cruiser
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody else has issues with the position of the brake pedal on the Vulcan 750s. I cant fit my big foot on the peg when the pedal is above the peg. I have to angle my foot out and it get uncomfortable when riding for longer periods of time. I tried to adjust it even with the peg but then I have to stretch my ankle further than it wants to go to press the brake pedal. Anyone have a solution or this or even experience it? I guess I could just put the tip of my toes on the peg but that is also uncomfortable.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
This is one of the reasons I designed my floorboards..... You can also adjust the position to some degree, and adjust the pedal so it requires less travel to do anything, but floorboards help alot.

I no longer make them, but do a search for member Ccspinner as he still offers some based on my design.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Moving the entire foot outboard reduces the amount of "toe-out" you have to use to clear the pedal. I find a combination of the two techniques tolerable. Some also install floorboards.

·
Cruiser
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moving the entire foot outboard reduces the amount of "toe-out" you have to use to clear the pedal. I find a combination of the two techniques tolerable. Some also install floorboards.
Yeah, that is actually what I do now....although the outside edge of my foot doesnt fit on the peg...it is tolerable

Floorboards would definitely be the way to go...I will do that search for Ccspinner. Knifemaker do you know about how much he charges for them and if he can ship them.

Thanks guys for the replies!

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Thank you Knifmaker, I replied to a PM he sent me. they are actually $80 shipped.
the link is in my sig line.
Thank you

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Definitely planning to pick up a set of those eventually. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts