Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 1990 VN750. It has been garage kept since new. It has 21,000 miles on it. I always changed the oil every 3,000 miles. The tank and fenders are flawless except for a scratch on the rear fender between the brake light and the license plate bracket - not that bad. The chrome and rims are in really nice shape - the back tire has plenty of tread to pass inspection. The leather saddle bags are included they cost over $100 new. The seat is in perfect shape and does not have any rips, tears or dry rot. The motorcycle starts, runs and drives but is stuck in 1st gear. I was told you may need to split the case to fix the problem which means you need to disassemble the motor. I could use new engine gaskets since it was starting to leak fluids. This type of work is out of my league and my riding days are over. If your looking for a project or need nice parts for your bike this may be a good opportunity for you.

I did not have any luck trying to upload pictures but are available upon request. You will be very impressed with the condition of this motorcycle.

If you are interested please call me directly @ (610) 906-4184.

I will not answer text messages especially if your serious about buying the bike call me

I live in Wind Gap Pa just off of RT 33.

Thanks for looking.
Lou

1 - 1 of 1 Posts