Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really Cheap Parts! D404's + AF's back up for sale.

Hey all, I was lurking around here for a while when I was building up a 87' 750, but I ran out of time and money and need to make some things go away quickly to pay for school and such.

Drag Specialties Mini-Speedometer new in box, black face and chrome shell, 2240:60, bought new for $65 $15

Master Cylinder w/ Lever used, black resevoir, got off ebay for $30 $5

Everything is pretty much as advertised, if you want pictures of the MC I could email them to you. I am located in Central NJ, and buyer pays shipping. Send me an email to [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Enjoy!

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
e-mail sent on bearings and fender.....

·
Geek
872 Posts
Wow, makes me wish I had an old bike that needs parts.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Email sent on the EMGO's.

Jon

·
Registered
699 Posts
wow I'm not sure who zofnj is but I just received my clymers manual from him today...he did not even charge me postage, he had said that the manual had the normal grease on it...well there is so little of it on there that I honestly expected alot more.......thanks Z I really appreciate it

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I have left feedback for some people, Should they leave it for you to like on Ebay?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
So far, the only time I've bought anything from someone on this site (TOC ACCT springs) I left feedback, but none was left for me. The guy hasn't been back around since the middle of June, not even as a lurker. :doh:
Oh well, same thing has happened to me at ebay. No big deal.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Ccspinner said:
I have left feedback for some people, Should they leave it for you to like on Ebay?
Yup, it works exactly the same as Ebay. Makes it nice to know if anyone else had dealing with someone you are buying something off of (or selling to).

I write up a short tutorial on how to use it soon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sent a pm regarding shifter and coil.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts