Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying this here one more time. Everything you'll need so you can remove your original seat and grab handles and replace with this set, see pics.

I'd like to get close to what I've spent on the parts so asking 175.00 + shipping. offers will be considered though. Both backrest and seat are in beautiful shape. The grab handles aren't seen very well but they are in decent shape and the up turn sections have been cut off. The back rest can be adjusted from where you see it on this bike to almost straight up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Looks good Dave,I wouldn't hesitate at all to jump on that deal if I still had my 750,surely someone will grab this.

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Denny :smiley_th

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in buying

Hi, I'm very interested in purchasing your seat. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if you need to message me here or get my email address.

Thanks

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Thorne you can private message him here on the forums, but your post here notes your interest.

I just wish I wasn't 6'3 so I could use the 900 seat. It looks great.

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, I'm very interested in purchasing your seat. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if you need to message me here or get my email address.

Thanks
pm sent. Thanks guys

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumping this because it's still available

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
woo hoo!!!! I knew somebody would buy it,sometimes things keep getting knocked back down the list from the new posts,which is what a lot of people check when they log in,I know I do,I don't go over the whole board daily. I just read things that I may be of some assistance on ,might post ,might not if someone else has it covered.Glad you sold it.Now ,what's on the list of new goodies to buy? :)

And to be truthful,I do look for an opportunity to hack on some of the other old geezers on here:boxing:

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Lol Denny! You're a riot. Thanks for the encouragement and I'm happy someone will put it to use. There are always goodies to be had ha ha, my wallet's burning up just thinking about it ;)

"Always be the kind of person your dog thinks you are" ... Great statement by the way! So true.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts