Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
hello , my name is Richard :loser1: and I know you get a lot of spammy comments ,
I can help you with this problem . I know a lot of spammers :loser1: and I will ask them not to post on your site. :BLAM: It will reduce the volume of spam by 30-50% .In return Id like to ask you to put a link to my site on the index page of your site. The link will be small and your visitors will hardly notice it , its just done for higher rankings in search engines. Contact me icq :blah:eek:r write me :blah:, i will give you my site url and you will give me yours :boxing: if you are interested. thank you :doh:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
For a spammer to offer help stopping spam, I'd say you're counterparts wont be very happy with you.
Don't be surprised if you start getting even more spam now !!!

And you're not a very good spammer, your name only turned up 10 hits on Google. And less on Yahoo!
Someone by the name of galinagirll is using the same email addy you have, and has over 63,000 Google hits!!
YOU'RE FIRED !!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wish I could ge my hands on some these folks. :boxing:

Smetimes I get email spam, myspace spam, I play video games online and get spammed in game while I play. Junkmail in my mailbox is just as bad to me. The worst ones that really make me hot are the ones that call my house, especialy while I am sleeping. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.