Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two items for sale. Would like to sell them as a set. $125.00 for both, I will pay the shipping.
1). Magnum Pro Model Engine, 40/PRO. With muffler.
I was told it was like new and barley used and from what I can see it looks it. I took it to a friends house yesterday who has been flying RC Planes for almost 30 years. We mounted it and it started on the 3rd turn with a chicken stick, ran great.

2). Cirrus RC-7F EXCELL-7 Radio. Also have the reciever with 3 servos. We Charged the batteries and all 3 servos worked being plugged into the first 3 channels. Thats all that was checked. Transmitter has High/Low switches for the elevator and aileron controls, Thrust-Flap mix and Aileron-rudder mix switches. Dial controls for channels 6 & 7, and a gear switch for channel 5. The only thing I know that is wrong with it is the batteries would need to be replaced.

3). There is alot of misc hardware including a set of landing gear and a fuel tank. All the hardware I have will be included.

If you would like pictures I would send them via Email. I think it would show more detail that way.

·
Member? ... check.
515 Posts
Wish I had the cash, that's a good deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts