Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, took my eldest out for dinner at Olive Garden (she loves the place) on Barrett Pky, in Marietta, Georgia (across from the Town Center Mall).

As we left, we saw this in the parking lot a few spaces away from our car:

I recognized those non-shaved ears from yards away.

This belong to anyone here? :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
cool I dont see any here in auburn Alabama

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Looks like he could use a set of running boards ;)

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Yesterday, took my eldest out for dinner at Olive Garden (she loves the place) on Barrett Pky, in Marietta, Georgia (across from the Town Center Mall).

As we left, we saw this in the parking lot a few spaces away from our car:

I recognized those non-shaved ears from yards away.

This belong to anyone here? :)
Its funny when u run into another vulcan 750 you wonder and say to yourself 'i wonder if the rider of that bike is a meber of the forum?' lol we should have vn750.com cards we could stick on the bike to direct them to the forum, we may save a few splines lol.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
I was in Port Dover for the Friday the 13th bike rally....... out of all the bikes I saw there, I didn't see another Vulcan 750....

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
wedo have cards...lol
Well i don't have any cards to hand out! lol

I was in Port Dover for the Friday the 13th bike rally....... out of all the bikes I saw there, I didn't see another Vulcan 750....
I know the feeling. My ABATE chapter puts on a huge bike show every april. We had like 100 bikes in the show inside the big building, and we had another 170 more bikes from viewers/guests in the parking lots. So you could pay to get into and see the 'show' bikes and vote on your favorite bikes, and then you could go out and walk the parking lots to see all the other bikes.
Anyway out of all those bikes, i didn't see any other VN750s or vn700s.
Saw tons of harley's that looked damn near the same, tons of goldwings, shadows, and those big victory visions, but no vn750s.

makes you wonder.

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
While everyone was jammed up at the event All the VN750 Riders were out Riding the Roads that was Clear because all the other bikers were at the event. :motorcycl

Or at Home trying to Figure out/Run Down some Stupid Glitch their Bike is having. :mad:

Anyway out of all those bikes, i didn't see any other VN750s or vn700s.
Saw tons of harley's that looked damn near the same, tons of goldwings, shadows, and those big victory visions, but no vn750s.

makes you wonder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts