Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its raining cats & dogs again! anybody live near scranton pa? its been a bad stretch of a month or so for riding.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
I live West of you, and generally get it first. Like the one you're getting now, clobbered us all night long and into this morning.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm east of you and we are about to be hit with it. The rain doesn't bother me when I ride, it's the gusting winds that get me.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm on the Western side of PA.
Yep, rain's been coming down and down, and down.......

Looking like it'll be a wet 4th of July weekend here. :doh:

·
2,519 Posts
Rain again today, rain rain go away!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Yucky here, too. Got out this a.m. to test the petcock rebuild :)smiley_th) , but it was already spitting then. Now it's a gully-washer and I see more green, yellow, and lots o' red stuff behind this on the radar.

Makes a good weekend for catching up on needed rest, though. :zzz:

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's nice and sunny in this section of PA. :)
I spoke too soon...it's been raining here all day today, with more rain in the forecast for tomorrow. Looks like the ride I have planned for tomorrow will be rained out.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
ohio here, and we get it before you all. got a day off, the wife and kids went to the zoo ,got a full tank of gas and its pouring out! figures!!!

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
I had carpal tunnel surgery on my throttle-front brake hand a week ago, so I'm not minding the rainy weather so much! I get the stitches out early next week, and I hope to do some throttle-turning therapy soon after!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I had carpal tunnel surgery on my throttle-front brake hand a week ago, so I'm not minding the rainy weather so much! I get the stitches out early next week, and I hope to do some throttle-turning therapy soon after!

Ouch! Did the doc say that "throttle therapy" was the best option? :smiley_th Just be careful out there - throttle may be helpful, but steering or balancing the bike could be tough on that wrist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts