Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello whats going on? with me there is one problem, i am in need of a fan switch, i guess the mechanics broke mine when fixing my bike, do any one of yoy happen to have a spare one you can sell? its the screw that goes into the radiator at the left bottom corner, when the water gets hot it sends a signal to turn the fan on. thanks for everything

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
hello whats going on? with me there is one problem, i am in need of a fan switch, i guess the mechanics broke mine when fixing my bike, do any one of yoy happen to have a spare one you can sell? its the screw that goes into the radiator at the left bottom corner, when the water gets hot it sends a signal to turn the fan on. thanks for everything
Yeah, when my electrical tab connector on the switch became broken, I wired the wire through a switch to Ground, mounted the switch in the left neck cover. Kept an eye on temp gauge, Turned the fan on manually when needed.....only 2-3 times....only in summer stop n' go city traffic.
After replacing switch, maintained the wired switch as a manual override (but haven't needed to utilize).
hth

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Seeing you live "south of the border", it would definitely be a good thing to mount a manual switch, as its normally hotter by you than in the US or Canada...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts