Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a new or used R/R for my 97 750 hit me up and Ill dm my number thanks.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
check eBay lately?

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm looking to buy a new or used R/R for my 97 750 hit me up and Ill dm my number thanks.
The "best" R/R available to us is a "Series" Shindengen SH-775. Be SURE to AVOID new aftermarket SH775 R/R units on Ebay that sell for roughly $55. They are NOT series units as claimed! Real SH-775 R/R sell for approximately $180-200. I picked up a used one off a 2014 Polaris 570 ATV for $37 shipped off Ebay from a vendor named powersportsnation. Has two used ones in stock for $37 shipped. Search Ebay for Polaris part number 4012941.

Read here to learn about the SH-775 and why it's better than the oem or the llong standing popular mosfet R/R.

New Recommendation for Alternative R/R Replacement/Upgrade - Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I prefer the FH020AA. Search on eBay for used FZ-09 regulators. They use model # FH020AA. As cheap as $40 shipped, and last 100 of thousands of miles. Either of these options are WAY better than the stock style regulator.

Connectors can be found here R/R Connectors

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check eBay lately?

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
yes I ended up buying a arrowhead I think the brand name is for 18$ with free shipping.I know I should buy the better one but I'm broke right now and I run volt meter so if I see any thing not normal with the volt's I will park it until I can get the oem or the mosfet

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The "best" R/R available to us is a "Series" Shindengen SH-775. Be SURE to AVOID new aftermarket SH775 R/R units on Ebay that sell for roughly $55. They are NOT series units as claimed! Real SH-775 R/R sell for approximately $180-200. I picked up a used one off a 2014 Polaris 570 ATV for $37 shipped off Ebay from a vendor named powersportsnation. Has two used ones in stock for $37 shipped. Search Ebay for Polaris part number 4012941.

Read here to learn about the SH-775 and why it's better than the oem or the llong standing popular mosfet R/R.

New Recommendation for Alternative R/R Replacement/Upgrade - Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums
thank you I'm gonna get a better one after I get back to work for now i got a cheap one off ebay 30$ on sale for 18$ have to watch the volt meter make sure it's working right.DB Electrical-Starters-Alternators is the name VOLTAGE REGULATOR RECTIFIER KAWASAKI VN750 VN 750 Vulcan 1986-01 / VN800 1999-02 | eBay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts