Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a place, or something easily made into a R/R relocation bracket

I've done a LOT of work to my $200.00 beauty,:motorcycl and don't want to add a new Stator to the list of items.

Thanks
bob

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
If you look in the gallery under mods, you'll see my r/r relocation. I went to Home Depot and got:
6" heavy duty Strong Tie - usually back in the lumber dept. Just a plain straight one
1/2" U-bolt (strange enough, it fits our 1" pipe). That's in the miscellaneous nuts and bolts section.
2 nuts to fit the old r/r bolts - take one of the bolts with you to match it to the right size nuts.
Some shrink wrap tubing that will fit over the U-bolt (isn't necessary, but protects the paint on the frame from the U-bolt. The shrink wrap is in the electrical section where the voltmeters are.
If you don't already have one, a drill and drill bit the size of the original r/r bolts. The U-bolt should fit through the same size hole.
Oh, maybe some washers and locktite.

Now, make it look like mine.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Bulldog is making them and selling them. I have one on order and shoud be getting it as soon as I see him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.