Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Bummer, I'm the one that asked about the exhaust.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
what kind of exuast you looking for?

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Very interested in that headlight. Same size as my cx bucket I have to replace.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all parts that are won will go Out Monday Morning FIRST THING if your wanting something don't forget to bid.

I also have stock shocks, stock handlebars, stock mirrors and other stock bits in a box that I haven't listed on eBay

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Have any ears? Just need the inside black part, not the chrome....

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Got both sides,let me know---

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Well, I didn't anticipate buying half of your bike! If there is any discounts on combined shipping, let me know. ;)

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
OK, who wound up taking that sweet Instrument Gauge that I was outbid on!?!?!?!!

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
OK, who wound up taking that sweet Instrument Gauge that I was outbid on!?!?!?!!
I saw bidding at over $170 the last I checked!

Was the green back-lighting and voltmeter really worth that much?

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I was amazed that the V&H exhaust, with a dent, went for $172.50 plus $30.00 shipping. :wow:

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I was amazed that the V&H exhaust, with a dent, went for $172.50 plus $30.00 shipping. :wow:
$150 off retail doesn't sound like bad deal to me. ;)

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
$150 off retail doesn't sound like bad deal to me. ;)

I totally would agree with you but ........... it was dented. There was another set with deep gouges from the bike going down that went for $135 shipped. Maybe I am unrealistic with damaged items?

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I totally would agree with you but ........... it was dented. There was another set with deep gouges from the bike going down that went for $135 shipped. Maybe I am unrealistic with damaged items?
Not unrealistic by any means. :smiley_th I am usually a stickler for such things as well, but it seems the damage was done by the center-stand. Knowing me, I would have dented a brand-new set anyways. :loser1:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts