Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i i'm thinking aobut replaceing the exaust on my 05 750 with the v&h full exaust system, but from what i've read when you remove the stock exaust the cross over or " goats belly" as it's called is no longer there, and the center stand i know when in the up position rest against the "goats belly" so once it's removed will this cause a problem with where the center stand rest in the up position.

·
Registered
686 Posts
i i'm thinking aobut replaceing the exaust on my 05 750 with the v&h full exaust system, but from what i've read when you remove the stock exaust the cross over or " goats belly" as it's called is no longer there, and the center stand i know when in the up position rest against the "goats belly" so once it's removed will this cause a problem with where the center stand rest in the up position.
Negative. A bracket is supplied with the new exhaust to make up for the missing GB. A hose wrapped around the bracket keeps it quiet. See below...

·
Heading to the DARKSIDE!
177 Posts
Since I had no center stand on my bike, I have that bracket laying around if anyone needs it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok another question all the vance and hines exaust systems i find are for 86-04 but my bike is an 05 will the system still fit and if not where would i find one that will?

·
Dual Sport idiot
24 Posts
it'll fit. It also fits the 85 and 06.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts