Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Vince,
I notice by your sig that you are degoated with dyna mufflers. I am already degoated, and have a potential source for a pair of freebie dyna mufflers. How different is the sound and loudness with the dynas with the degoat?
TIA

·
Registered
157 Posts
I wasn't happy with degoated stock because I thought it sounded a little too much 'blap blap' (I compared it to a minibike on steroids). But I think I had some exhaust leaks that contrinuted to poor sound. The Dyna's are not quite as loud as degoated stock but it's a little 'smoother' sound.

Warren (Maverick) and jdegrief also have Dynas. If they don't weigh in here before long, post over at Yahoo and they can give you more reviews.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that's exactly the info I was looking for.

·
Registered
157 Posts
sent you a private e-mail with more details. Let me know if you DON'T get it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I agree. With just the degoat it was kind of loud and the sound was not good at all. Except at hard acceleration which sounded good. The dynas have a much nicer sound to them..... and the neighbors don't mind them either.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Question for Vince-email

Vince,
OOPS.
No I didn't get your email. Went back and checked my profile and found that I had misspelled verizon. My bad. Another brain fart. Try it again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts