Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Put My Bike On Youtube

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Spockster 
#1 ·
Just thought I would put the bike on youtube cause I get pm's about the add-ons from this forum and another forum I'm on. It's looks shaky on the tube but not here on the card downloading.??

http://youtu.be/RkR9PJtH0GM

#6 · (Edited)
Looks great, Chuck.
The video gives me a good look at how the trim looks on the tank and fender.

Good set of mods that made that '02 look fine.

I think the shake is a digital thing, not sure if it's the resolution you shot in, or something else that happens via YT upload. Looked like the signal was trying to synch up at times, nice shootin' too.

#7 ·
Had to watch it again. Nice tip with the watch, I'll just trim the ears off the old Bulova.

It's the Shelby Vulcan! With the Cobra intake. ... wink wink

Hey did you have to use any adhesive with the fender and tank trim?

BTW< .. thanks for posting about leaving the bevel gear case on for the engine tilt/engine removal. Valuable tip for me.

#8 ·
I live in the county and at the limits for DSL for the phone company. All we can get is 1.5meg DSL, step above dial up. Down load took over an hour. That was my first youtube upload. It's not shaky watching it on my puter from the SD disc.

#9 ·
That's one of the sweetest rides I have seen in a LONG time! I LIKE it!!!! Well deserving of the :smiley_th:smiley_th:smiley_th award for excellence.

p.s. What trim did you use on the tank and fender and how applied? I have been thinking of that also, just hadn't seen one with both displayed that way. Looks great!

#10 ·
I see that trim a lot of places, online at the bike sites and saw it at Orielly's in the store, just wasn't sure either if it gets glued or not. I've seen some that didn't use any glue, it just pressed on, when it got old it was always slipping off.

I think I may have seen some on Walmart's website too.

Slow connection could have done it, I used to have 12k dialup, talk about slow! DSL came to town around 2007.

#15 ·
Found some at Wally's, $8.96 for 18', but it says it snaps on, could use an adhesive though. It's not hard to find on the internet, I saw one website for Kawis where a guy was selling two pieces to fit ZL1000 ZL900 ZL600 gas tanks for $10.50, he must be making a killing on an 18' roll!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Custom-Accessories-U-Shape-Edge-Trim-18-Chrome/19853335

Must have been mistaken, I couldn't find it on Oreilly's website, but it's almost everywhere.
=
=
=

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.