Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been burned a couple of times w/ internet purchases of items and figure, why not ask?

Looking to buy replacement ignition coils. Any site recommendations? Also is there an upgrade from the stock coils for our bike?

Mike

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I've been burned a couple of times w/ internet purchases of items and figure, why not ask?

Looking to buy replacement ignition coils. Any site recommendations? Also is there an upgrade from the stock coils for our bike?

Mike
Hi Mike,
iirc....Slim_Vulcan_Rider has upgraded Coils.....there is not a sticky, but is in the threads somewhere.....
Slim will respond.

:smiley_th

·
Sparky!!!
8,696 Posts
I'm running acell super coils... I don't remember t the part number of hand, but do know they were a universal kit for a 4 cylinder like the Honda CB750.... Since we have 4 plugs you need a coil that will fire two plugs at a time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm running acell super coils... I don't remember t the part number of hand, but do know they were a universal kit for a 4 cylinder like the Honda CB750.... Since we have 4 plugs you need a coil that will fire two plugs at a time.
Hey slim do you have any pictures of your installation and or part numbers?
Also as long as it can fire 2 plugs at a time it is sufficient?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts