Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whata ya'll think.. I'm trying to decide ons ome new leathers, i want a jacket and pants. Right now i 've got a mesh armor and some chaps, but like having options. Also for riding in the cold, etc. Thinking of buying a two piece with knee sliders, does that seem ya know, wrong for a vulcan?

specificaly these,
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=3&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=FTL_FTL218-RED-38_G

Just curious what fellow vulcanites think. =) I know it's all up to me, but well i can't decide between that, or a grey jacket, or a red jacket, and then i'd have to buy pants seperatly so having them all togeather, with my red paint would be so cool i think... but well i just can't come to a conclusion and need a bit of help.

Thanks! =)

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Well, in my opinion, that's a safe outfit, but not really Cruiser style.

If ya want lower body protection, with Cruiser looks, what about a pair of Kevlar Jeans. They have optional knee armor available for them too.

$80+ compared to $150+, (for the pants only)
and the jeans are probably not as hot to wear too.

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
The whole point with the Cruiser mentality is " what ever floats your boat". If YOU like it, wear it. I wear a royal blue full face helmet and mesh jacket. That too isn't the mainstream style but it is what I like. The leathers will help keep your hide on you and not the road. Hot in the summer though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts