Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
spence
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a proud Pappa I was today! I took my oldest daughter to her first day of school on my motorcycle. Today was her first day of full time school, first grade in fact. She dressed in her sunday best, pink skirt and pink shoes with a matching pink top. What a sight she was pulling up on Daddy's black VN750. All of the other kids jaws were agape when we pulled up in the parking lot. "Wow" they all chuckled, "Your Dad is cool"! She gave them all that "I'm the coolest kid here" smile and skiped all the way to her classroom.

I hope I made her day. Something for her to remember for years to come.

Spence

·
Registered
160 Posts
Vey cool Spence! My daughter, although much older (14), always wants me to take her places on the bike for the same reason. Although not sure if I have been reffered to as cool..lol, it seems everyone always likes the bike.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Neat story, Spence, and I expect that memory will stick with Dad, too.

Ratty

·
spence
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I remember my first day of kindergarten. I was crying my eyes out when my Dad (the Principal) led me down the hallway to my new life in public school. I was more than petrified.

My daughter on the other hand, has had 5 years of day-care and one year of kindergarten already, I dropped her off in her room and she glanced back with a big impish grin and said "bye daddy". I wish my first day would have been as carefree.

Spence

1 - 4 of 4 Posts