Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he has two of them. you might know this......if you talked to him once in awhile. :doh: lol ;)
Yes I bought 1 as a gift for rbauze ,as you know he got himself a victory and sold his vn b-4 his B-day so now I need to sale.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Yes I bought 1 as a gift for rbauze ,as you know he got himself a victory and sold his vn b-4 his B-day so now I need to sale.
yes, I know all this. you already told ME! lol but it would seem, kanuck69 don't talk to you enough!:doh:lol

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Your right... We ride! Lol
Now that's just mean Jason :) Buddy, I would kick Ryan off the birthday list,he needs to buy you stuff, since he can afford a new bike :rockon: I am looking forward to hanging with you all next month and maybe you and Kanuck can talk some, Hah !!!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Now that's just mean Jason :) Buddy, I would kick Ryan off the birthday list,he needs to buy you stuff, since he can afford a new bike :rockon: I am looking forward to hanging with you all next month and maybe you and Kanuck can talk some, Hah !!!
yeah, there will be enough time to do both-ride and talk. so no excuses! :doh:;)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
So, has our little bit of banter helped sell the backrest? Lol
All seriousness, I'm glad were not getting together to ride this weekend.
Looks like its to be a wet one! :(
I believe it was sold way before all this nonsense. lol

I'm never glad not to be getting together with you guys! :confused: :(

but you know why it's going to rain this year, right?! because, we are not doing the Hocking Hills Spring Poker Run. that's why! lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, has our little bit of banter helped sell the backrest? Lol
All seriousness, I'm glad were not getting together to ride this weekend.
Looks like its to be a wet one! :(
No hasn't sold yet. Maybe a couple interested have to wait and see.
Don't need to sale, just no use for 2 of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts