Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Protac Backrest (driver backrest) for sale. I bought it brand new. I only used it on long rides, and unfortunately only took a few long rides. So it's practically new. Comes with all hardware (which is really just the pieces the posts fit into).

Asking $75 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
I maybe interested......will it work with a Mustang seat?

·
Tinkerer
572 Posts
These are great, make such a difference on a long ride.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I maybe interested......will it work with a Mustang seat?
Yeah it will - I had it on with my Mustang seat. Just lemme know

·
Registered
202 Posts
If Ruger doesn't want it let, let me know. I am interested.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Have one to sell too, but I'll wait for eusjma to sell his.

Used it for a few miles and decided it was too far up my back. Didn't want to cut the legs off and find out I still didn't like it, though strapping the cooler on the seat works fine.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks.

Used it for a few miles and decided it was too far up my back. Didn't want to cut the legs off and find out I still didn't like it, though strapping the cooler on the seat works fine.
So if Ruger buys eusjma's then I will be interested in the one you have to sell. Hopefully, either way, I am going to end up with a back rest.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
If Ruger doesn't want it let, let me know. I am interested.

Thanks.

So if Ruger buys eusjma's then I will be interested in the one you have to sell. Hopefully, either way, I am going to end up with a back rest.

BLAST!
sorry guys, I've been busier than an one legged man in an ace kicking contest lately, and haven't had time to get back to anyone on this. :doh:

sorry but I'm going to have to get the hell out of the way and let Mountain Drew pick up this awesome backrest. again sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BLAST!
sorry guys, I've been busier than an one legged man in an ace kicking contest lately, and haven't had time to get back to anyone on this. :doh:

sorry but I'm going to have to get the hell out of the way and let Mountain Drew pick up this awesome backrest. again sorry for the delay.

I figured you were out riding the past few days. :motorcycl

Thanks for letting us know.

Drew - I sent you a PM

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I never confirmed mine is gone. But it's gone.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Apologies for the delay, had some things going on. I got your zipcode and have been trying to get a shipping price. It's not so heavy, but it's really wide where the rods are. If I can't get to the PO for an exact quote, I'll estimate and absorb any extra.

Not ready to sell the sissy bar extension just yet.

Will shoot you another PM when i have some details.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Did Boogiepop take the Protac or is it still up for grabs? I'm looking for one.

Yep, boogie was patient and finally has the backrest on it's way there. Might get delivered tomorrow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts